3.01.2012

Crop Cards

Just wanted to post a few of the cards I created forThe Scrapping Bug's crop. The online crop was a blast and the challenges really forced me out of my box.  I even used some of my old stash! We're talking UNOPENED packages of Thickers and chipboard stickers *blush*

Here are a few of the cards:



And a LO:



Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love these Milessa. I'm partial to the bike card but I like all three. You did an awesome job with the crop challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some gorgeous cards for the crop! I love seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards Melissa! I especially love the top one with the Dear Lizzy chipboard bicycle. I know what you mean about unopened packages of product ... I have enough unopened items to open up a small boutique! sigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. that banner/bicycle card is stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete