Well, after much hesitation, the time has come for me to join the blogosphere. I guess we'll have to see how it goes. Thanks for reading this far :)
I have NO expertise in designing a blog so I need to give credit where it's due:
My blog header is courtesy of Shabby Blogs. Also, it's free :)
Karen at Graphics Fairy provides stunning vintage clip art as well as some beautiful blog backgrounds & images, such as the ones featured on this blog, for free. I just LOVE this design.

Welcome to the world of blogging :) love the vintage look of your blog!
ReplyDeleteI love the blog look. This is so you! I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations. Welcome to the world of blogging! :D
ReplyDeletelooks great so far Melissa. I'll be sure to come back often
ReplyDeleteLove the vintage background! Looks great!
ReplyDeletegreat vintage looking blog.. fabulous start.
ReplyDeletewelcome to the blogging world Melissa! I'm excited to see your cards and other creations. I've always been a big fan. :-)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is beautiful, Melissa! I really like the design!
ReplyDeleteLoving your blog decor...hope enjoy your blogging experience!
ReplyDelete