1.23.2012

Hero Arts Goodies

A friend & I made the 2 hour trek by bus/metro to Scrapbook Centrale yesterday for the Hero Arts 2012 release party. I know - it's quite the journey but I love HA and had my eye on some of their new releases. Fortunately, I was able to pick up three of the four stamps on my wish list. The fourth is on order.

BIG EYES


SAY IT ALL



ZIG ZAG



NEWSPRINT BIRD - ON ORDER 


I also ordered the new Shadow Ink in "Cement" which is a lovely grey.

My challenge this coming weekend is to make at least ONE card using any of my new stamps.
What's on your scrappy to-do list this week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice selection from the new Hero stamps! I totally love the chevron background. I also really like the newsprint bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 hours by bus! You must really love those stamps - and I can see why. I love that owl and the bird!!

    I'm working on Mexico pictures right now. I'm getting a little tired of working on them though.

    ReplyDelete